Why Buy a Fibreglass Swimming Pool?
A watertight case for choosing a fibreglass swimming pool.
- QUICK AS A SPLASH Your fibreglass pool can be installed in as little as 7 days.
- THE BIG FINISH An impervious pigmented surface finish called “gelcoat” is applied during manufacture. So you needn’t spend time and money on tiling, etc.
- MAINTENANCE FREE Under normal conditions, the “gelcoat” finish never needs painting. It cleans easily and resists stains.
- SMOOTH AND SAFE Unlike some other materials, a fibreglass pool is not abrasive and there are no sharp edges. Just smooth seating areas.
- FLEXING IT’S MUSCLE The high tensile strength of fibreglass lets the pool shell flex without cracking to accommodate earth movement.
- ADD A LITTLE SALT Salt water pools are becoming increasingly popular for their healthy, natural feel. Salt water is totally compatible to fibreglass.
- YOU GET WHAT YOU SEE The pool style you select in the brochure is exactly what you get at home. No hit or miss guesswork as the pool shell arrives on site pre-formed and complete.
- LOOKING GOOD Fibreglass pools come in a fantastic range shapes, sizes and designs.
- WARMER WATER Fibreglass is an insulator so the water is insulated from the cold ground soils.
- CHEMICALS A fibreglass pool uses less chemicals as the surface is smooth and impervious to water unlike a plaster finish.
- HAVE FUN That’s all that’s left to do, with the most hassle-free pool material available.